PortalePortale BlogBlog AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ CercaCerca Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti cal.php?sid=fffea212605f8ecfbba93302050b5fceCalendario DownloadsDownloads Commenti karmaCommenti karma guestbook.php?sid=fffea212605f8ecfbba93302050b5fceGuestbook
FlashChatFlashChat StatisticheStatistiche LinksLinks TopListTopList Topics recentiTopics recenti Pannello UtentePannello Utente Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati LoginLogin Vota ForumVota Forum

You were make use of your G-d given power
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Formazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
mauricehoyle

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Apr 13, 08:00:10    Oggetto:  You were make use of your G-d given power
Descrizione:

When very much aware, Lubavitcher rabbis presented to the
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Court of High Abode a petition against people, signed, sealed and provided. You have incensed the truly amazing G-d in the Maximum Heaven and His servants with your stench of betrayal, despising your biblical birthright and inheritance and expressing the willingness to transfer Jews for just a g-dless peace that will probably only invite bloody German-Jesuit EUROPEAN intervention and disaster to get British-Israelites and Jews worldwide!

The Master of the Universe
empowered you to turn out to be prime minister of Her Homeland and took you from a ranch in the Negev that will shepherd His People along with your brethren and protect them from the many wolves within and without the Holy Land.

Instead you will have been branded as one who would dismember our Mommy (Israel) and dismantle the Temple (Jerusalem along with the Temple Mount) by using the blind leadership associated with President George W. Bush with
his road map that seeks to dispose of the biblical blueprint for a just and lasting solution for peace in the middle East!

You were rewarded with your
position as leader connected with Judah, sanctified from the afternoon you set foot customers G-d's Holy Mountain and reminded the complete world of its better importance.

You were make use of your G-d given power and influence like a Chariot/Tank of G-d for you to roll over and collapse the enemies of G-d and also Israel fearlessly, like the Warrior-King David fought the battles belonging to the L-RD! You were to strike terror into
the wicked heart with Amalek and faithfully destroy every threat towards the Land and People associated with Israel (Zech. 12: 6) with G-d as your hot shield! (Zech. 12: 6).
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Apr 13, 08:00:10    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Formazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: